The mind approach
To increase the number of leads for the 3 main products, we needed to achieve 2 things simultaneously:
- Increase the conversion rate of the main lead generation pages
- Increase traffic to the site
To achieve this, we integrated our expertise in conversion rate optimisation (CRO), search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click advertising (PPC).
CRO – what we did
- Reduced friction in the website funnel – we reduced the steps needed to complete conversion, as well as shortened and improved the forms.
- Enhanced the value of the offer – we made sure that upon entering any page of the website, users can answer the following questions:
- what Neocase does
- what makes Neocase unique
- and why the user should choose Neocase over the competition
- Identified and fixed main user experience (UX) issues – we made all 3 sets of contact details (in the U.S., U.K., and France) equally visible on this page.
- Improved copy and content on main lead generation
- Updated the blog to a two thirds/one-third split, with the blog posts running down the left-hand side in a single column – equally weighted options typically mitigate conversions as they reduce the user’s ability to sequence their thoughts and control the order of their thinking and as a result – distract from the purpose of the page.
SEO – what we did
- Fixed main technical SEO problems
- Removed all toxic links pointing to the website
- Acquired over 40 high-quality backlinks to important pages– we acquired over 40 free high-quality links in only 2 months
- Increased search traffic to 3 main lead generation by improving the existing content
- Created blog strategy and content calendar – we analysed competitors, identified high-volume yet low-difficulty keywords, and created a 6-month blog content calendar to generate search traffic.
PPC – what we did
- Promoted the 3 main products across Google Search, Display (remarketing), Social media, and Gmail – our thorough audience targeting and daily campaign optimisation on each platform allowed us to keep conversion rate at 3.4%, which is 4 X lower than the B2B software industry average.