Custom WordPress Development & Support Services
Delivering bespoke B2B & B2C WordPress sites to Europe’s biggest brands
At Digivate, we design and develop custom WordPress websites that hook your customers in and help your business grow.
From design and development to SEO and CRO optimisation, we can transform your WordPress project from cookie-cutter template to a beautifully functional, user-centric digital experience.
With our WordPress Development Services, you can leverage the unlimited flexibility that WordPress offers as both a CMS and a Website Development framework without making compromises.
We provide high-quality WordPress Development Solutions to create engaging digital experiences that help your business grow. From company websites to user membership sites, user friendly ecommerce to custom integrations, leveraging your existing systems and integrating them with your new website.
Our WordPress Services:
- WordPress Theme Development
- WordPress Plugin Development
- WordPress Migration Services
- WordPress as a headless CMS
- Custom WordPress Development
- Maximizing WordPress Functionality
- WooCommerce Development
- Extending Core Functionality
- API Integrations
- Static and decoupled WordPress sites
- Core Web Vitals Reviews
- Performance Optimisations
- Systems and Security Updates
Our expert team of WordPress developers and designers know this CMS inside and out. We keep ahead of all updates, tools, and security protocols to ensure you can make use of everything the platform has to offer.
WordPress Development Solutions
Our WordPress development and design team have over 10 years of experience building WordPress sites that are responsive, scalable and adaptable to all devices. Not convinced? Check out some of the seriously awesome sites we’ve built for our clients…
How we helped a global brand launch their new corporate identity online to achieve a 28.5% increase in organic sessions
How a decoupled CMS delivered 1,456% increase in site speed for Europe’s number one industrial supplier whilst meeting their security and site editing needs
Mr Wet Wall
How our CRO-led web build resulted in 156% more revenue for Australia’s leading alternative to bathroom tiles
How we invigorated Europe’s leading industrial bearings website by creating various landing pages with over 24,000 organic sessions
How we work
1. Discovery What, why and when?
Getting to know you is our first priority. We find out what you want from WordPress, and everything else that can help us understand your needs, and ultimately grow your bottom line.
We take a look at your analytics, sales funnel, user journeys, heatmapping, reviews, and most importantly, your business objectives. Through in-depth research and planning, we will provide solutions that work for you and your customers.
2. WordPress Migrations Migrations without migraines
Looking to take advantage of the WordPress CMS? No problemo! We can migrate your CMS without risks of data loss, security issues or downtime. We take your existing content, prepare and optimise it to make sure it fits your new website structure and take care of importing it all!
3. UI/UX Optimised Designs Tailored to your unique audience
Our WordPress developers work closely with our UX and UI designers to design and create WordPress themes that cater entirely to your target audience. At this stage, we use wireframing and information architecture analysis to design custom websites that treat your audience like they’re all that matters.
4. Custom WordPress Theme Development Your website, your rules
We then take these expert designs and develop them into professional WordPress themes that don’t break with one press of a button. Our entire team put their heads together to ensure that the theme is fully functional, responsive and packs one hell of an aesthetical punch. Making contact forms, listing filters, map widgets or multi-page forms easy to use for you and your website visitors is our priority.
5. Custom WordPress Plugin Development
Making sure your new website WordPress CMS is as easy to use is of utmost importance to us. Have a requirement for functionality that’s not available? This is where custom Plugin development comes in: we hook into the core of WordPress and extend it, making sure any functionality that isn’t available, now becomes as easy to use as a click of a button.
6. Mobile-First & Furious Leave your competitors behind in the dust
Users need speed – which is why our websites regularly hit 98% speed scores. Not only that, but our builds are also fully responsive to all devices, including the king of traffic – mobile!
7. Leverage your existing systems
Are you using an existing job board, or a CRM? Do you want to integrate and showcase marketplace items on your website? Or enable your users to automatically sign up to a newsletter list? Maybe display a calendar of events you’re running? Let us connect your WordPress website to your existing systems and make sure they’re synchronised and operating together flawlessly.
8. Any & All WordPress Support No-holds-barred development services
On top of helping our clients get a finished product end-to-end, we offer everything in-between including deployment, maintenance, and all-around improvements. We’ll even help you keep up with the latest security protocols, and develop plugins that can do just about anything!
WordPress Development Services for B2B & B2C
As one of the UK’s oldest WordPress development companies, we make custom websites that excite and inspire users. Our expert WordPress design and development team help brands create user-centric online experiences that don’t hold back.
When you need WordPress development services
- You want to move your website over the WordPress CMS
- You have a WordPress site that you want to do more with
- You want a website that you can edit yourself with absolute ease and no hidden costs
- You’ve outgrown and feel limited by your current CMS
- You want to connect your website with an existing system you use
- You want your website to be available in multiple languages
- You want to see how far your WordPress site can go
- You want to create digital experiences that stand out from your competitors
- You’d like to turn your WordPress site into an eCommerce steamroller
- You’ve updated your brand, and want to translate it to digital
- You used a pre-built page builder and are not happy with your speed and SEO results