What we did
Increasing B2B leads and improving return on ad spend
To increase the number of quality B2B leads, we audited the website to understand how users use, respond, and engage with the website.
We found that the majority of users dropped off the website as soon as they reached the form, phone, and email section of the website.
To boost conversion rate, we focused on the following conversion goals:
- “Tell us about your hire” form
- Phone call
- Email contact forms
- Whitepaper download
We then improved the 18 best-performing pages, including:
- Main forms and CTA’s
- Essential pages (including Homepage, About page, etc)
- Service pages (including Executive Search, Interim Management, Fixed Term Contract, etc)
- Sector pages (including Financial Service, Manufacturing & Industrial, Tech, etc)
The CRO actions that led to increased conversion rate:
- Improved sitewide value proposition
- Made all main call-to-action (CTA) elements visible above the fold
- Established navigation that follows user’s natural eye path
- Added social proof
- Corrected the use of brand and CTA button colours
- Set a hierarchy for information and CTA buttons
- Built frictionless forms
- Created more effective web copy
Our conversion rate optimisation resulted in 25.5% increase in sessions and better user engagement – leading to 118.75% increase in conversions.
Additionally, the homepage bounce rate dropped 96.86%, meaning significantly more people spend more time on the website thanks to a frictionless user experience.
Results in numbers
- 118.75% more conversions (in 6 months)
- 25.5% more sessions
- 70% decrease in sitewide bounce rate
See other case studies
Hampstead Orthodontic Practice
How swiftly adapting to lockdown helped to increase enquiries by 280% for this clinic
How we increased eCommerce revenue by 131.83% in one of the fiercest online markets