What we did
To achieve Resi’s marketing goals, we needed to increase the number of quality leads while reducing the cost-per-acquisition. To achieve that we needed to know 2 things:
- Which UK locations generate the most revenue for Resi
- What do Resi customers care about when looking for architecture services
- To answer these questions, we analysed Google Analytics data and identified the most affluent areas in the UK and London.
We then targeted homeowners in those locations who are looking for any architecture services for their homes to identify which particular areas generate registrations that lead to quotes.
To drive good quality enquiries, we A/B tested and revised ad copy until it spoke to our target audience. We also tweaked demographic targeting and used hyper location-targeted landing pages to maximise conversion rates.
Finally, we allocated more budget to audience demographics and locations that lead to more quotes but cost less to acquire. This allowed us to scale our ads without increasing the cost per acquisition.
- 40% increase in conversion rate
- 9.8% decrease in cost-per-quote
- 9.5% decrease in advertising spend
See other case studies
How we increased eCommerce revenue by 131.83% in one of the fiercest online markets
Imperial College London
How we increased engagement and brand awareness through an 8-year partnership with a world-class research university by building 3 remarkable digital experiences