The mind approach
We analysed the IV Boost UK website and found several black-hat SEO issues, which led to a significant decline in performance.
The website also lacked trustworthiness, which is an important factor for customers looking for a medical treatment.
In order to improve the site’s overall health and increase its trustworthiness, we needed to take a holistic approach to digital marketing, so we identified and improved the 8 following areas:
- We modernised the website to create a more trustworthy image of the clinic
- We migrated the website to HTTPS and improved its speed
- We improved the content of key pages to increase search visibility and user experience
- We performed link detox and removed all toxic inbound and outbound links
- We built high-quality backlinks from reputable sites
- We created new pages to improve site’s authoritativeness
- We created the SEO-driven blog strategy, that helped to answer some of the most popular customer questions leading to more qualified organic traffic
- We used Google ads to bring in qualified traffic while the site was recovering