Over the years, many clients have come to us with specific requirements for web projects that fall outside of the functionality covered by “off the shelf” products. Each time we’ve been more than happy to work with the client to create a full functionality specification for what they want and how we will achieve it.
The following is a sample of the bespoke development projects we’ve undertaken;
- A vendor inventory management system for MyDeco
- A fully bespoke Content Management System for IMRG
- Custom checkout process for ActionAid
- 2 fully featured e-commerce platforms to meet the requirements of different groups of clients
- Bespoke heating and cooling calculator for HSS Sales
- A tool to measure shoe size using customer submitted photos for Start Rite Shoes
- A multi-channel order management system for Logos4Polos
Each custom development project is entirely unique and we spend time discussing every possible requirement with each client until we have a full understanding on exactly what the client expects. We will then create a full proposal detailing our approach to the build and the timeline of each element within it. This way the client knows exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
Industries We’ve Developed For
- Building & Construction
- Clothing & Fashion
- Garden Centres
- Health & Skincare
- Real Estate
- Recruitment Agencies
- Table Top Games
- Tool Hire
Some of the platforms and frameworks we have worked with …
- EKM Powershop
- Symfony 1 & 2
- Zend Framework
Supporting Third Party Systems
We can also support, develop and maintain third party systems. We have seen all sorts of systems for various clients. Often we are asked to support and maintain an aging legacy platform with no documentation. We have to spend time investigating how each platform works, where everything is and how we would go about making changes and fixing bugs within it.
Essentially, as long as your platform is written in PHP, we can support and maintain it, no matter how obscure it is!