Have you Googled your brand lately? Why not try it now and see what customers see?
Complaints and negative comments in the first 3 pages of search results can turn off buyers permanently. Many people search for a brand or website rather than typing the address – even if they already know the website they want. Others search specifically to see what other customers’ experiences have been.
Even if you’re already doing SEO, reputation management is a vital component of search strategy that is usually overlooked. It’s a very specialised and sensitive discipline best left to online reputation management professionals.
Digivate specialises in online reputation management, from monitoring to recovery and ongoing management. We perform a comprehensive audit of your online environment, identify and resolve any existing negativity, then continually monitor the web to make sure it reflects the very best of your brand.
- Forum discussions
- Blog comments
- Social media
- Online sentiment
- Comprehensive online reputation report
- Boosting search results for your website
- Removing negative content from search results
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Rapid response to future problems
- Intervention to mitigate negative discussions as they emerge
- Boosting online brand real-estate
- Boosting positive content