Applications for this role are now closed – do not complete the form at the bottom of the page as it is no longer collecting submissions. Please keep your eyes open for other roles at Digivate in the future, thanks!
We’re a specialist, award-winning digital agency famed for designing, building, maintaining, optimising and promoting websites with our unique MIND approach.
We’re looking for an aspiring Junior Project Manager to join our wonderful team. We want a pro-active, passionate and quick-thinking Junior Project Manager with a passion for development, websites and design. The role will focus on ensuring that our client projects (websites, updates and changes) are delivered on time and managed throughout.
If you are someone who can communicate clearly, change priorities quickly and has a keen eye for detail, then this job is for you.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Managing the delivery of full web projects
- Dealing with ad hoc client requests and managing developers and designers to get work rolled out.
- Responding to clients, managing expectations and keeping a detailed record of site changes
- Using WordPress and Drupal to manage content and make site updates
- Ensuring that all parties understand the technical side of their requests and obtain all information required for designers and developers to get the job done efficiently.
- Liaising with clients about any technical aspects of the project
- Estimating and quoting for new projects and updates
- Scheduling project / tasks with development and design team
- QAing work to ensure quality
- Ensure the agency’s project workflow is maintained and always contribute new ideas to streamline processes
- Adapting to and understanding company processes
- Understand the agency’s goals and look for any opportunity to enhance the company’s performance.
To ensure our web projects and maintenance tasks are delivered on time, within budget to our high standards by:
- Working closely with our development and design team to execute tasks
- Rigorously QAing work and ensuring all testing procedures are adhered to
- Be the go-to for adhoc web tasks for your suite of clients
- Working closely with clients to make CMS changes and updates.
- Working closely with our digital marketing team when they need design and development support
- Utilising project management systems to keep track of projects eg. Jira/Trello
- Highly personable and great with people
- Some exposure to delivering websites (nice to have but not 100% necessary!)
- Some technical understanding of the website build process
- A love of all things digital
- Highly curious: always looking for how to improve
- Aspirations to be a Project Manager one day
- Smart, presentable and professional
- Great with prioritisation
- Efficiency – maximum output with minimal wasted effort
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good with numbers
- Calm under pressure
1 year or more of relevant experience: either in an agency, production, with developers, or any other relevant company that proves you’re great at getting sh*t done.
We are driven by empathy
We are the digital agency with mind at heart. Empathy is our core value. We apply empathetic thinking to everything we do – from our marketing strategies to how we treat our team.
We believe that these 3 pillars motivate each one of us:
- Autonomy: Our desire to direct our own lives. In short: “You probably want to do something interesting, let me get out of your way!”
- Mastery: Our urge to get better at things we like to do.
- Purpose: The feeling and intention that we can make a difference in the world.
At Digivate, our goal is to create a work environment in which all of us can thrive. We want to empower our team by making sure they know what to do and why they’re doing it.
People with different cultures, perspectives and experiences are at the heart of the way Digivate works. We want to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background.
We seek to develop a work environment where we treat all employees as individuals, fairly and in a consistent way. We strive to create a safe and inclusive atmosphere and promote culture of respect, actively challenging discrimination should it ever arise.
We go out of our way to remove unnecessary barriers for our employees seeking opportunities through training and development, promotion and career planning.
Oh and we’ve got perks too
Every member of our team is entitled to our usual package of perks and benefits:
- Unlimited holiday days
Play hard, work hard
- Flexible working
Want to start earlier, so you can leave earlier? No problem
- Day off on your birthday
Nobody wants to work on their birthday
Get cashback on various medical and wellness treatments
- Free fruit and snacks
Feeling peckish? Grab something healthy from our kitchen
- Working from home whenever you need to
It’s about results, not presenteeism
- Nights out and socials
Make friends with people you work with
- Contributory pension scheme
Invest in your future
- Free bar
Grab a drink at the end of a long day
- Delicious freshly-brewed coffee
We have the best freshly-brewed coffee in Shoreditch
- Access to our infinite library of books
Want a book? We’ll get it for you
How does the role work during Covid-19?
We all know that the world is upside down at the moment – but that won’t stop us from finding the brightest talent.
We’re looking for a new team member despite the fact that our team is working remotely at the moment.
We’ll make sure you’re all set up to work from home, have clear, consistent contact with the team, and that you get to know your team just like you would if we were in the office.
We have a team across 3 different countries, and have always run meetings/training via video calls. Working from wherever you want is the future!